Wifi Booster Extends Your iPhone, iPod & iPad Wifi Signal Strength
This very useful tweak is especially good for areas with no wifi, this tweak will sniff out those very faint signals although a good connection is not guaranteed, you at least have internet access. Wifi Booster can be found in Cydia for a mere 1.99 and is very much worth the price for the offering. Wifi Booster does have a bug causing Wifi Booster to temporarily stop displaying networks (the video above shows a very easy workaround for now) but come the new update this bug will be fixed. This tweak also displays the mac address and signal strength of the wifi network beside the wifi connection.
By testing on my iPhone I found that I was able to get 8 -10 more networks on my iPhone’s wifi radar which were previously not present.
- AndroidLoader iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad Awesome Tweak
- How To SSH Into iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad On Windows/Mac Any Firmware
- Get an Android Lockscreen On Your iPhone, iPad Touch or iPad!
- Customize Your Icons With Bigify – Cool Cydia Tweak!
- How To Install Android 2.2.1 On iPhone 3G/2G – Dual Boot Froyo 2.2