How To Install SIRI on iPhone 4/3Gs iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad 3/2/1 5.1.1 – Full SiriPort & Dictation
Finally a full featured port that will give you an identical copy of SIRI found on the iPhone 4S. Very reliable and easy to install copy of siri called siriport.
1. All you need to do is first jailbreak on 5.1.1 using this video: 5.1.1 Jailbreak Video and then open Cydia, Hit “Manage”, “Sources”, “Edit”, “Add” and add the following source: “repo.siriport.ru”. Once that finishes, open that source and install “Siriport Original”. There are 2 packages, 1 for your iPhone/iPod & the other for your iPad.
2. Now Go to Settings and open the Siriport tab down below, then Click “Install Certificate”, this will take you to a new page where you can install the sertificate from. Once that is finished restart your iDevice. Once back up and running hold the home button and keep talking to siri, eventually She will start working and you will be good to go! Please Like the video & Favorite. Feel free to leave a comment or Question & Subscribe for more videos! You can reach me at my Facebook channel HERE: EverythingApplePro’s Facebook!
- How To Install Siri On 5.1.1 iPhone 4/3Gs iPod 4G & iPad 1/2/3 – Get Ac!d Siri Port Free & Dictation!
- iOS 5 Anounced! Full iOS5 Review & Preview
- How To Jailbreak iOS 5.0 iPhone 4/3Gs iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad – Redsn0w 0.9.9b6
- NEW 5.0.1 Jailbreak iPhone 4/3Gs iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad – Redsn0w 0.9.9b8
- How To Install iOS 6 Beta 2 FREE Without Developer Account – iPhone 4S/4/3Gs iPod 4G & iPad 3/2 6.0