How To Install GBA Emulator on iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad 5.1.1 – FREE gpSphone & Roms!
This Video will show you how to install this GBA Emulator for absolutely free!
1. All you need to do is first jailbreak on 5.1.1 using this video: 5.1.1 Jailbreak Video and then open Cydia, and add these 2 sources: cydia.xsellize.com/ & ihacksrepo.com. Now search for “gpSPhone”, Install it and then search for “gpSPhone Bios”. Install that as well and now search for any GBA Emulator of your choice. That is it! You can now play any GBA Game on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad! If You Can’t find your game of choice there, just use the “Search” Button in gpSPhone to download it!
Please Like the video & Favorite. Feel free to leave a comment or Question & Subscribe for more videos! You can reach me at my Facebook channel HERE: EverythingApplePro’s Facebook!
- How To Install GpsPhone (GBA Emulator) Free On iPhone, iPod Touch, And iPad Any Firmware
- How To Install Nintendo 64 Emulator On iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad With Roms n64iphone
- How To Install Siri On 5.1.1 iPhone 4/3Gs iPod 4G & iPad 1/2/3 – Get Ac!d Siri Port Free & Dictation!
- How To Install SIRI on iPhone 4/3Gs iPod Touch 4G/3G & iPad 3/2/1 5.1.1 – Full SiriPort & Dictation
- How To Install Gameboy Color Games & Roms On iPhone, iPod Touch, Or iPad – Gameboy4iphone