How To Fix iMessage/Facetime/MMS on Tmobile iPhone Unlock – 4S/4/3Gs 5.1.1 & Hotspot
Use this quick guide to fix your MMS, iMessage, Facetime & Personal Hotspot on any iOS 5.1.1 & below iPhone 4S, 4 & 3Gs.
Step 1. Jailbreak your iPhone using this video HERE!: 5.1.1 Jailbreak Video
Step 2. Add the following Source in Cydia by going to “Manage”, “Sources”, “Edit”, “Add”. Add the following “cydia.bbyscroopy.com”.
Step 3. Open the BBYScroopy source and install the “i5MMS” Package.
Step 4. Now Patch Commcenter and enable the features you wish and are in need of! Make sure iMessage & Facetime are both off when enabling that feature, after selecting enable you want to go and turn them both on in Settings.
Please Like the video & Favorite. Feel free to leave a comment or Question & Subscribe for more videos! You can reach me at my Facebook channel HERE: EverythingApplePro’s Facebook!
Troubleshooting: If iMessage & Facetime are not activating then make sure to turn them off in Settings, Re enable them in i5MMS and reboot your device. Now Turn them both on and wait for activation to complete!
- How To Unlock iPhone 3Gs 5.1.1 for Tmobile & Jailbreak Untethered – Redsn0w 0.9.14b1
- How To Unlock iPhone 3Gs 5.1 for Tmobile – 5.16.05 to 6.15.00 & Fix No Service Error – Redsn0w 0.9.10b6
- How To Downgrade 6.15.00 Baseband 3Gs/3G to 5.13.04 & Unlock on Tmobile 5.1.1
- How To Factory Unlock iPhone 4S/4/3Gs/3G 5.1.1 Forever! 4.12.01/4.11.08/2.0.12/5.16.05 on Tmobile
- How To Unlock iPhone 3Gs 5.1.1 for Tmobile & Fix No Service Error – 5.16.05 & 6.15.00 5.1.1 Unlock